Special offer available now for individuals! Come and try dragon boating for free! Get started with 4 FREE sessions. Suitable for all ages from 12+ and all fitness levels.
Price list for corporate bookings available upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all new paddlers to attend our Saturday morning session at Aquatic Reserve, West Lakes to enable the Coaches to give more one on one instructions in a less intensive session. The introductory session will introduce the Sport of Dragon Boating together with the importance of team work, technique and camaraderie.
This will enable one of our Coaching staff to run through safety procedures, basic technique to get you started, and the opportunity to introduce you to the Committee and other Club members to ensure you are made to feel welcome.
Dragon Boating is a water sport. You will get wet! Dragon boating is generally a good fitness, well-being, recreational, sporting and a fun thing to do.
The Club trains all year and members are encouraged to commit to as many sessions as possible to maintain their level of fitness and well-being. With that said, we have three water training sessions per week at Aquatic Reserve. For information about our training programs, click here.
- Saturday morning at 7.45am for an 8:00am start to 9:30am at Aquatic Reserve, look out for our blue tops!
What You Need to Bring
Dragon Boating is a water sport so expect to get a little wet!
- Bottle of water, hat and sunscreen are essential.
- Sportswear appropriate for the weather.
- Shoes you don’t mind getting wet e.g. old sneakers.
- A towel and change of clothes in case you get wet.
What The Club Provides
- A training paddle.
- Life vest.
- All the coaching you need.
- The fun of a very social, but successful club.
- Breakfast after training on the first Saturday of every month